Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Defensive vegan no more

Punching bag no more!
I will no longer be responding to cruel remarks, clever puns, vegan bashing, questions that aren't really questions, but criticisms, or people who purposefully say cruel things about vegans, the vegan lifestyle or any other subject, simply to provoke an argument or procure bragging rights or make themselves appear clever or witty in front of their friends. I am switching over to the offensive team.

There is nothing to defend.

And by that I mean, vegans do nothing but live a kinder life. Why should we have to defend that choice? There's nothing wrong with that choice. There's no reason we should give mean, sarcastic, bigoted people the satisfaction of arguing with them in defense of doing the right thing. We're doing the right thing. The facts clearly and unequivocally back us up.

I am positively glowing

I love my choices. I know I am on the right track. My health, my state of mind and my connection with the earth are all strengthening, due to veganism. So, from now on, I'm going to talk about that and spread the undeniable facts that back up my position instead of spending precious energy arguing with negative naysayers whose sole purpose in life is to make other people miserable in order to prove their own self worth. It's just not worth it.

Enough said and enough done.

1 comment:

  1. Right. You have to live your life in the way that's best for you :)

    ReplyDelete